Peace, Anyone who knows me knows and understands that I can’t stand clichés and I make it a point to try and destroy as many of them as I come across. One of the clichés I loathe the most is the expression “I’m not judging” or “I don’t judge”. One of the reasons why this is one of my least favorite is because most of the time the one saying it doesn’t realize that at that very moment they are judging, but it can be hard to detect with the naked ear. Ask anyone who uses that expression if they are a good judge of character and I’m pretty sure that they will say they are. Now I’m not saying that I have a problem with people judging, that’s something that’s unavoidable. Whenever you decide to go here or go there, do this or do that, hang around this group of people or stay away from that group of people you are making a judgement. A judgement is nothing more than a decision and in life we are faced with making decision after decision. Your (de)cisions are the instruments used to make (in)cisions or slice thru life so it’s of the utmost importance that we keep them sharp. YOU are the administrator of your rewards and punishments according to your merits and demerits of action. The above statement or philosophy of not judging derived from the misinterpretation or taking out of context the Bible scripture that says “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” Get a Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible or any concordance of the Bible for that matter and look up the word judge and you will never find where the scripture says you cannot judge, but you will in fact find where the scriptures encourage us to judge but when it encourages us to judge it encourages us to judge righteously(John 7:24) and wisely because we will in fact be held to the same standard. 1 Corinthians 2:15- he that is spiritual judgeth all things When I hear people say “I don’t judge” it’s just an indication of a lack knowledge & understanding of one’s self & purpose in life. The same person who makes the “I don’t judge” statement is usually the same one who will say “I’m a Child Of God”. What are we saying when we say we’re a child of God? A child is one who has not attained maturity. A child is also an offspring, a product, or a seed. You were not created to be a child or seed forever. No!, we were created to grow & mature into that which we are a product of. A seed contains within it everything it takes to reproduce all over again that which it is a product of. Just like an apple seed contains within it every property to produce the apple tree and the fruit, so do we have within us what it takes to become what we are a product of and that’s God. So since God is The Force, The Power, The Authority, and The Judge then you & I have within us that which gives us the divine right to judge and exercise dominion as long as we continue to grow. The scripture says “My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge”, but what is the particular knowledge that people lack that keeps them destroyed? It is The Knowledge Of Self(God). You can only be fooled by what you don’t know or what you are ignorant of, and if you don’t have a thorough knowledge of Self(God) you can be robbed of everything, which is your birthright. It is Satan who wants to keep you blind to yourself and doesn’t want you to judge because Satan fears your potential to gain complete control of yourSELF, destroy Satans ability to influence you, teach others how to do the same, and ultimately destroy this world(system). I’m not going to lie like a lot of people do and say I don’t judge because I know damn well I do. I’m a judge and so are you if you only but knew and I don’t worry about whether or not people are going to judge me because they’re going to do it anyway, whether it be consciously or sub-consciously. Your case will always be pending in The Peoples’ Court Of Opinion as long as you’re in the land of the living. You’re the judge & the one man/woman jury so when it’s all said and done it really doesn’t matter what others have to say about you. You don’t have to wait for Judgement Day because you’re already living in it. YOUR HONOR, WE AWAIT YOUR DECISION! Peace & Love!!! Eye follow on Twitter @AllEyeCeeing I AM the consummate student therefore everyone & everything I come in contact with is my teacher. I AM every possibility + 1. I love simple things like seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching, and YOU. |
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Judgement Call (Decisons, Decisons) AllEyeceeing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment